CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The best things in the world

This two crazy kiddos are my world. They have taught me so many things in the (almost) three years I've been a mommy. One of the greatest things I've learned from them is that you can never realize how much your own parents love you until you are a parent yourself. The moment I layed eyes on Abbi I loved her more then anything in the whole wide world. The same happened the moment I saw Elijah. It's been a BuMpY road having two kids so close together but it's also something God blessed me with. Growing a baby inside of you, then giving birth to the baby, then getting to watch the child grow is honestly the greatest miracle God could give a women.

To my children: I love you with all my heart and soul!! Thank you for the happiness you've brought me!

0 comments: