CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

withdraws


Ok seriously I honestly believe I'm going to be going through CSI withdraws! The season finalie was lastnight and it was a douzy! Just in case you missed it Warrick is accused of murdering the mobster Lou Gedda. Grissiom is convinced he is innocent and investagates the case. It turns out Warrick was framed by a mole in the department.Charges are dropped and Warrick is demoted but he still has a job at CSI. Then sadly right before the show went off The mole (won't say who -you'll have to find out for yourself!) shot Warrick! It was sad lol!! I've been a fan of CSI for quite awhile so something like that didn't surprise me but did they have to kill him?? I knew actor Gary Dourdan wasn't renewing his contract and that he had been busted with drugs. Warrick Brown you will be missed by all!!!

0 comments: