CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Don't you just LOVE this weather??

OK I don't know about you guys but this TN weather is driving me crazy!! I'm so tired of worrying if we're all going to get blown away or not! I really hate storms seriously my heart starts beating really fast,I start shacking,and I just want to crawl under the covers and hide. Earl love to make fun of me about this fear(and my fear of spiders but we won't go there!)! It just seems that we've dodged storms numerous times that our time is coming. My heart goes out to those people that lost there homes and loved ones in last nights and the past few weeks storms. Maybe we should move to Canada! You never hear about them having storms. No-it's alittle bit too far north for this southern girl!!

0 comments: